Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Is this the one...?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure if this is the vamipresque manga you were talking about. I've only seen the ad for it in 'Hana to Yume', so I'm not sure about the contents. ^^;

    Anyway, the title is 'Yorukata aijin senmonten'. In kaji, 夜型愛人専門店. It's about 68 pages long, published in issue 1, 2003 of... uh... 'Betsu Hana to Yume' (I think it's called that...). Sorry, I recognise the kanji, but can't read it without the furigana. ^^;

    I'm pretty sure the issue is in store now, but just in case, check the Hakuensha site.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks a bunch! This *is* the one...I don't normally like to buy the monthly magazine collections of manga like Betsu Hana to Yume because if I haven't read what happened in the previous month, I can't understand what's happening in the story and they're always full of spoilers. ^^ (I reallllly hate spoilers)

    Since this is a new story though, I'll go ahead and pick up a copy of Betsu Hana to Yume. ^^

    *jump jump* I'm excited!

    Pics:

    http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/special_...p_hyb0301.html

    http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/betuhana/index.html

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::clicks on pic links:: Hey hey hey What a great looking vampire!...ummm...I mean...hehe ^___^; I like how he's leaning towards the girl's neck with his fangs exposed, but the girl just has this bored look on her face.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all!

    I'm new here. I love your website as I love all Mangas from Kaori Yuki. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't think here are many people from europe. ^^ Maybe this is not the right thread to post a "hallo" but I was afraid to open a new one. *rolleyes*

    @Risu-Chan: Carole Ann's sig file is definetly from Angel Sanctuary. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah -- should've figured, given the theme of the site! ^^;;

    btw, what's up with that girl's expression in pic #2 Crisis linked to? I can't figure if she's like "okay whatever, get it over with already, I hate needles" or "ha ha very funny, you can take out the Halloween teeth" or "am I supposed to be scared now or something?" or what...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she looks very sceptical "Do you really want to bite me?" *g* Not afraid.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiii Lady Elanor ! ^___^ Welcome to the board. Yep Yep, my sig is definitely from Angel Sanctuary....one of my favorite scenes... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It seems the girl's expression can be interpreted in many different ways...I guess we'll find out what the stories all about when Crisis scanlates it ^_______^

    Out of totally innocent curiosity Crisis, you translate manga from traditional Chinese, right? [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Carole Ann: It's always a good feeling being welcomed as nice as here. [img]smile.gif[/img] I also like Angel Sanctuary very much, but my favourite Manga is Boy's Next Door. I think it's Kaori Yuki's best work so far. Hope you don't mind, my english may be not the best. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sweet_Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

    I love that siteeee .. U.U I want that manga T.T

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 17, 2003 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Merry_Weather ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (sorry, I know this is random, but...)

    Carole Ann, your sig file - is that Michael and Raphael from Earthian, or from some other angel-based series where they took convenient names for the characters? ^__^;;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •